7 Key Reasons Why Financial Education Is Your Best Investment
If You Think Investment Education Is Expensive, Just Try Ignorance
- Reveals the only way to make consistently smart investment decisions.
- Shows you how to build a wealth plan custom fitted to your unique values, skills, and resources.
- Discover why you can never pay an advisor enough to put your interests before his own… and what to do about it.
Do you know the difference between a balance sheet and an income statement?
Do you know the necessary due diligence steps to take before putting capital at risk on a new investment?
Do you know the difference between investing and gambling and how it affects your profits?
Amazingly, the single biggest skill that can make or break your financial success isn’t taught in school. You can graduate with a four year degree and learn nothing about personal finance or investing.
Doctors and attorneys can open their own practices without any clue how to read a financial statement. Business owners and investors can remain dangerously ignorant of the tax law.
The truth is, financial literacy is the essential skill you must develop if your goal is to build wealth and enjoy financial security. There’s no alternative.
Get This Article Sent to Your Inbox as a PDF…
The best investment you can make is in yourself and your financial education. It’s the obvious starting point to building wealth.
Why? Here are seven reasons:
- Provides dividends for life that nobody can ever take from you.
- Increases your earning potential.
- Increases your return on investment.
- Improves the quality of your life and finances.
- Secures your retirement.
- Defends your portfolio from unnecessary losses.
- Provides peace of mind around money.
That’s a long list of advantages, but what about the disadvantages? Why doesn’t everyone master these essential skills for investing and develop their financial literacy?